"The Thanksgiving Mice" Is Now Available!

Every page has a color picture painted by the author in watercolor.
The text of the book is hand-written by the author as well.
 This lovely children's picture book has enjoyed an enthusiastic reception in its first week! Many thanks to my friends and readers who've ordered their copies.
 A farm couple and a mouse family share the same house, and as Thanksgiving approaches, Mrs. Mouse schemes to keep most of the farm wife's Thanksgiving feast right there in the kitchen, where her Mouse family can enjoy it in peace. 

I enjoyed finding a new, better printing company in New Bern. Thank you, Copy & Print Warehouse!

To order your copy of
"The Thanksgiving Mice,"
please send me an email at mkcapc@gmail.com
Please provide me with your mailing address.

Each copy is $10, which includes 
shipping inside the U.S.

You can mail me a check here:
M.K. Christiansen
709 NC Hwy. 304
Bayboro, NC 28515

Or you may pay me via Paypal, 
where I can be found as Mary Christiansen,
using the email address above.

When payment is received, I will ship 
"The Thanksgiving Mice" to your door!

Thank you ever so much :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you for stopping by!